Strictly Regulated Financial Services
TeleTrade-DJ International Consulting Ltd is registered as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) under registration number HE272810 and licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under licence number 158/11. The company is regulated by the Cyprus Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007 (Law 144(1)/2007) and MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive). We are also included in the Financial Services Register of Financial Conduct Authority(FCA) with the reference number 587336. Licensed financial activities include:
ANCILLARY SERVICES (ACCORDING TO LICENCE)
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments for the account of clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management.
- Granting credits or loans to an investor to allow him/her to carry out a transaction in one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction.
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services.
- Investment research and financial analysis or other forms of general recommendation relating to transactions in financial instruments.
The above services may be provided and the activities may be exercised in regard of the following Financial Instruments:
- Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to securities, currencies, interest rates or yields, or other derivatives instruments, financial indices or financial measures which may be settled physically or in cash.
- Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties (otherwise than by reason of a default or other termination event).
- Financial contracts for differences.
It is important for efficient business relationship to define some basic rules of cooperation. The Regulating Documents presented below contain the main definitions for TeleTrade and its Clients.
- AML Policy (web page summary)
- Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Client Categorisation Policy
- Terms and Conditions for Synchronous Trading
- Deposits & Withdrawals Policy
- Best Execution Policy
- Client Agreement
- Clients Complaint Procedure
- Investor Compensation Fund
- Risk Disclosure and Acknowledgement
- Terms and Conditions
- Stop out Agreement
Licenses and Regulations
TeleTrade-DJ International Consulting Ltd is registered as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) under registration number HE272810 and licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 158/11. The company is regulated by the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007 (Law 144(1)/2007).
TeleTrade also operates under the Markets in Financial Instruments directive. This is commonly known as MiFID, an EU law that provides harmonised regulation for financial services across the member states of the European Economic Area.
MiFID (i.e. the European Commission Directive 2004/39/EC) has been enforced in the Republic of Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, through the introduction of the Law and its directives DI144-2007-01 and DI144-2007-02.
Under CySEC and its membership in the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA), the company is in compliance with the regulations set forth by MiFID.
TeleTrade is authorised and EEA supervised to freely provide MiFID services in all EU member states in accordance with EU Directive 2004/39/EC.
Below you can find a list of our global operations and a link to the local regulator’s website.
|Austria||Financial Markets Authority (FMA)||Visit regulator site|
|Bulgaria||Financial Supervision Commission (FSC)||Visit regulator site|
|Cyprus||Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)||Visit regulator site|
|Czech Republic||Czech National Bank||Visit regulator site|
|Germany||Federal Financial Supervisory Authority||Visit regulator site|
|Greece||Hellenic Capital Market Commission (HCMC)||Visit regulator site|
|Hungary||Hungarian Financial Supervisory Authority (HFSA)||Visit regulator site|
|Italy||Commissione Nazionale per le Societa e la Borsa (CONSOB)||Visit regulator site|
|Latvia||Financial and Capital Market Commission (FCMC)||Visit regulator site|
|Lithuania||The Securities Commission of the Republic of Lithuania||Visit regulator site|
|Poland||Polish Financial Supervision Authority (PFSA)||Visit regulator site|
|Portugal||Comissão do Mercado de Valores Mobiliários (CMVM)||Visit regulator site|
|Romania||National Securities Commission (CNVM)||Visit regulator site|
|Spain||Spanish National Securities Market Commission (CNMV)||Visit regulator site|
|UK||Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)||Visit regulator site|
|Fujairah, UAE||Fujairah Free Zone Authority (FFZA)||Visit regulator site|